The realm of invisible light – that includes (and starts with) Ultraviolet Light, was not present in our planet’s atmosphere before late Spring in the 1970s. “God dwells in unapproachable i.e. impenetrable light” -1 Timothy 6. Ultraviolet Light is the doorway to the higher forms of light present in the realms where “God” dwells i.e. . The Eumelanin produced by our gene makes us able to synthesize it & proves we are from a realm the white man can’t see, approach or dwell in. Step into the Plane of Light.
What are the types of energy given off by the sun? Sunlight is the visible and most common type of radiation that is given off by the sun. Most people are also familiar
with Ultraviolet, or UV, rays. These are the rays that can cause sun damage mankind( (white’s) easily torture and destroy-able skin. They can also negatively impact the of a person of color’s skin who does not properly intake energies that the sun emits. While mankind cannot detect the sun’s UV rays, he or she can detect the infrared rays via the sensation of heat. But, there are other, perhaps less commonly known, types of energy that the sun emits:
- Gamma rays – these are most often found in the core of the sun, during fusion.
- X-rays – X-rays are emitted by the sun during solar flares.
- Visible light – visible light are energy waves that are in the frequency range easily seen by the naked eye. Different wavelengths in the
make up different colors.
- Microwaves – microwave radiation waves emitted by the sun are primarily absorbed by the Earth’s atmosphere.
- Radio waves – these waves have the longest wavelengths, and the sun is the brightest source of radio waves.